Bippity Bloggity Boo!

Let's face it: I am terrible at maintaining a blog.  While 20-year-old Sarah would shed a few tears and remain dismayed at this apparent statement, nearly 30-year-old Sarah is shrugging as she writes these words.  (Alright, alright...I will quit referring to myself in the third person.  I don't want to be one of those people.)

Instead of writing self-deprecating nonsense about how life is hard and it's been a real struggle this year, I would like to share with you something I have learned that is blatantly obvious.

Life is what you make of it.

It is not the situation itself but what you learn from the experience that truly creates character.  Without consciously deciding to, I quit talking and began doing (Okay, I didn't completely quit talking...that would be out of character!).  How about "I spoke less and took more action" or "I put my nose to the grindstone" or "When the going got tough, the tough got going"?  Pick your euphemism and let's continue to move forward.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts